Thursday 14 April 2011

Early autumn stroll...

On Sunday we decided to go for a lovely walk.  The weather is really nice and mild now with a real cool breeze.  And not just that we need the excercise too!!!  We have decide to go for regular walks now as both Graham and I need to shape up and lose a bit of weight. And what better way to spend with the family, walking and chatting about all kinds of stuff.

Dylan was away on his Rugby tour in Rotorua, so Graham, Jas, Ethie and I went for a long walk down past the Marina and to the slipway.  The batteries went flat as we were on our way so I will get some nice pics of that next time.  Here are some of our early autumn pics.  Oh, what a lovely morning we had indeed... me and my boys.

We're on our way...
Autumn... leaves starting to change colour - I LOVE IT!!!
The road below us leading to the Marina.
A bit of the neighbourhood - lot of young trees.
Walking hand in hand with Daddy...
The one side of the Marina with Gazebo and Clock Tower.
Jas doing his statue pose...
Looking down the channel of the Marina.  Lovely Restaurants (5) on the left side.
The Clock Tower with 3 bells.
Happy boys.
Maybe Graham was daydreaming a bit too much, some of the lovely boats.
Shutters.
Another angle.
Ooh, I loooovvveee lavender!!!
Autumn leaves.
Bee on Lavender.  What a sight!!!
My angel boy.
My love.
There are lots and lots of ducks in NZ!!!!
Walking along the river.
My sweet boys exploring.
I just love him so much.


What a gorgeous place we live in!!!  In my heart I know how blessed we are to be living in this beautiful place.  God has been so amazing and true in his promises to us!!!  I'm sure we will fit in many more of these special times together during the next few weeks...

1 comment:

  1. you do live in such a stunning place!! lovely pics my friend... beautiful!!
    Missing you guys!

    ReplyDelete