Monday 25 April 2011

Goodbye Ouma

On the 15th April we were told that my dearest Granny's life was nearing the end.  Although we know time does not stand still, the news still came as an immense shock.  As we are far away we knew we couldn't go say goodbye and be with her. 

Guess I will always carry that guilt with me... I never said goodbye.  She was so far away for a few years but we still kept in contact.  I always had a special bond with her and will always hold her in my heart.

My dearest Granny, Johanna Hendrina Richards, passed away peacefully and quietly at 15:48 on  Friday, 15th April 2010. 

I know that she is dancing and singing with the angels in heaven!!!!  She is one of God's most precious daughters and finally home...  I will always remember her and miss her dearly.

Goodbye my sweet darling Ouma...


Johanna Hendrina Richards
28 September 1922 - 15 April 2011






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Lisa, I am so sorry to hear this!!
    Thinking of you so so so much hey!!!
    Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete