Saturday 9 April 2011

My family

This is my first go at blogging and believe me I have been looking forward to this for such a long time.  It does not quite look the way I want it to yet but I am working on it and trying to figure it all out.

Now I want to introduce my family:


Graham - my husband and the love of my life for 16 years now!!!! 


These are our gorgeous and precious boys - Jason (left), Ethan (middle) & Dylan (right).

Our family is a family of many pieces and moods.  Each one so different from the other but held together by love and stick-to-it-in-this!!! 

We have been on the greatest adventure of our lives in the last year by moving to New Zealand from South Africa.  This has brought us even closer as a family and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my friend - so stoked you have posted this on your blog - you did well my friend!! perfect!!
    yayayayayayay - the boys are looking so big man, cant believe it!
    Will mail you now now about how to change backgrounds... in the meantime play around in the "design" option!!
    Lv Cands.

    ReplyDelete