Tuesday 14 August 2012

Something red for my kitchen..

Well, I love red and that's why I decided to add some splashes of it to my kitchen...
 and with me loving anything retro and old fashioned, and that's the theme I want to carry
through. 

With having a totally white kitchen it gave me the perfect canvas to add a lot of red!!!


This was a pressie from my mom & dad.
My mom and sis are some of the few people that love coffee as much as I do!!!  
But I must be honest Tish just adores it!!!


And the perfect spot for it...


We just fell in love with these retro bar stools.  One for the boys each!!!
This makes weekday breakfasts just so much easier and more sociable...
now I have extra time to chat to my boys while we get ready in the morning!!!

I just L O V E my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment